Pricing & Budgeting for wedding florists

ElizabethFogarty-67

Let’s talk pricing this evening. Pricing has been a consistent challenge for both brides and grooms looking to hire a wedding florist and has equally been a challenge for designers looking to set a fair price. First, let’s touch on the couple that is planning a wedding. Remember this is most likely the largest floral purchase you have ever made and it is normal not to know exactly what to expect. It is normal to not know how much of your overall wedding budget to allot to get the look you want. It is also normal to think that going about shopping for a florist is similar to shopping for other wedding professionals. This could not be further from truth. A wedding florist is an artist and hiring the right designer for your wedding is more like commissioning a painting. My friend at Amy Nicole Floral  said it best when she said “As with art not all floral work is created equal. You can give the exact same ingredients to 5 different floral designers and all finished products will all be very different. You are not just paying for ingredients placed in a vase but for the florists unique approach, vision, technique, design, etc. The way a florist preps a vase matters, the selection of materials matters, how much greenery matters, the way its artfully created matters, it is all a custom, unique creation which is what each florist is truly charging for.” This means that attempting to meet with florist after florist to compare pricing is frustrating and often feels like a waste of time. There are no guidelines to follow or even a standard price structure to set expectations. So then…. How do you as a couple find the “best price”?

ElizabethFogarty-94

Trusting the floral designer you select is actually the most important part of the process in finding the “best price” and has been something I have said many times. Finding the designer that is the best fit for you is when you find the “best price” for you. The “best price” does not mean it is the lowest price.  You will find that designers that love what they do are not looking to rip you off or charge more because your event  is a wedding. Because these designers love what they do they are looking to make your wedding the absolute best it can be and are looking for ways to maximize your investment and get you the most flowers they can for your budget. To identify your floral budget I suggest starting with a phone call and sharing the details of your dream wedding to your florist and allow the designer to help guide your budget. Keep in mind if flowers are priority to you in your overall wedding design they also need to take priority when setting your budget. The reality is the inspiration most brides and grooms bring from Pinterest, magazines and blogs is often well over the budget that couples expect (remember you haven’t done this before and it’s okay not to know). Your designer knows and expects you to be surprised when you hear the estimated cost for the dream wedding you have shared with him/her. Don’t feel foolish or embarrassed when you are caught by surprise by the cost. It is a natural process that designers work through daily. Your designer wants to see your dream come to life as much as you want it. Once you have caught your breath after the “sticker shock” talk through the ideas with your florist. When you know and trust the designer’s work you can also trust that he/she will guide you in the right direction.

ElizabethFogarty-116

Okay, so now it is time to focus on the designers looking to assign the “right price”. The challenge here begins with the fact that most florists and designers are creatives and often want to create so badly they are eager to give their services away just to have the opportunity to design. Although, you have to appreciate the heart behind this thought process it is not a way to sustain business. If designers are not charging enough to cover the basic expenses they will not be in business very long. If designers do not charge enough to earn a profit they will quickly become burned out and will have no interest in designing your wedding. That is the last thing you want. A burnt out designer is not a good designer and can not produce the same caliber of work as when he/she is inspired. You want your florist to be both passionate and profitable to assure the best experience and this is why I stated above that the “best price” is not always the “lowest price” . The majority of florists will charge a standard 3x mark-up on the cost of the wholesale flowers. This is pretty standard across the United States. What comes in as a variable is the labor and design costs associated with the business you are booking. Each designer having a different expense level and a different style will have to set different price points to assure they maintain a sustainable business. These expenses may include things like the cost of a cooler to assure each of those blooms is perfectly fresh, the cost of travel and workshops to assure that the designs are current and do not appear dated, the cost of employees and contractors and even the cost of an occasional outing to keep the design team motivated. There are many factors that go into the prices that need to be assigned. This is why florists and designers do not “price match”. It doesn’t make sense to match pricing based on someone else’s expenses. Comparison shopping only works well when you have a manufactured product that is the same every time. – I hope these words helped shed some light on this age old challenge of the “best price”.

(Credits for images used in this post)

Elizabeth Fogarty Photography (photography)

Intrigue Designs & Decor (florals)

Amie Decker Beauty(makeup)

Jewel Hair Design (hair)

Hannelore’s Bridal (gown)

Capital Custom Clothiers (tux)

Marigold & Grey(welcome basket)

White Glove Rentals (vintage rentals),

Select Event Group (linens)

Fluffy Thoughts (cake)

Splotch & Line (paperie)

Trumpet and Horn (ring)

Hair Comes the Bride (accesories)

Diana Gibbs (harpist)

Sara Gabriel Veiling and Headpieces (veil)

Vintage Limos Biz (Rolls Royce)

The Artist Agency (Models)

7,510 Comments

1. Hej Lonse,Der er desværre ikke sÃ¥ meget andet, du kan erstatte det med. Prøv at give bønnerne og linserne en chance – jeg kunne faktisk heller ikke sÃ¥ godt lide dem, da jeg startede. Du kan fÃ¥ mange forskellige slags bønner med forskellig konsistens og smag. Mht linserne, sÃ¥ kan jeg anbefale de røde linser, som du kan koge meget ud og evt blende bagefter. Flere her pÃ¥ siden har ogsÃ¥ anbefalet at bruge en masse krydderier dertil, sÃ¥ de smager beilH.edrsen Sanne

2. How could any of this be better stated? It couldn’t.

3. An intelligent point of view, well expressed! Thanks!

4. Hey, you’re the goto expert. Thanks for hanging out here.

5. Great common sense here. Wish I’d thought of that.

6. I hate my life but at least this makes it bearable.

7. This site is like a classroom, except I don’t hate it. lol

8. If I were a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, now I’d say “Kowabunga, dude!”

9. It’s posts like this that make surfing so much pleasure

10. Damn, I wish I could think of something smart like that!

11. You’ve got to be kidding me-it’s so transparently clear now!

12. That’s a creative answer to a difficult question

13. You know what, I’m very much inclined to agree.

14. Heckuva good job. I sure appreciate it.

15. How freaky!! I was going to tweet to you that I set up a list to group all the Granada Hills food trucks so I wouldn’t have to follow them all and have them clutter my news stream, but I figured I would save it for here…lol. Seems someone else decided to tweet it to you..lol.

16. I try to be a good ambassador on and off my bike. There are a lot of idiots out there and they don’t all ride bikes. As the old saying goes… “You can’t fix stupid.” John Wayne put it another way… “Life is hard but it’s even harder if you’re stupid.”Good post by the way. Great blog all around. Thanks…

17. Wild flowers in November at high elevations…remarkable. Are you still in sandals? Seems you might pick up some Swiss socks…thickish, I’d guess. You and Tim are immersed in beauty…in so many dimensions…grand photos, too. Good goin’, chick…glad you’re both adventurous and sensible. Granny

18. I don’t know who you wrote this for but you helped a brother out.

19. what 18th scale rc do you think would be or is the best my budget is 350 after taxes or close to it. also how long can I store a li-po on a full charge. I broke the speed control for my savage flux after a bad landing on the lid need to get a new one and a mini and try to keep it under 350 wife is really mad wants to kill me

20. Se Continuar assim (a Renault) coitado do Piquet e do Alonso (mas esse todos vão querem..menos uma é claro!!rs)mas o pior será pra F1….se eles tiverem um ano “honda” eles estão fora tbem…. e se o carro não for tudo que prometeram….o Alonso mata o Briatore!!!.rs…Abraços..

21. I’m absolutely delighted that you accepted my nomination. You have an amazing blog that is full of fun and adventure – it is a joy to stop by for a visit. And congratulations to all of the remarkable bloggers who received your nominations.I look forward to heading over to visit them!!!

22. It’s great to find an expert who can explain things so well

23. . UTB???, GOS??? Which step was eliminated???? It doesn’t make any sense, same as the whole customs here on Saba. They are living in their ivory towers in Bonaire and Holland and use us as their guine pigs, or what is this all about????

24. 10 novembre 2012Ah ça ! Les albums photos sous forme de livre… Je préfère avoir mes photos de familles dans un album normal mais c’est vrai que maintenant ça se perd et c’est toujours mieux que les garder dans un dossier sur l’ordinateur. Le jour où ça plante : plus de photos !

25. It looks good, don't get me wrong, but it just doesn't work very intuitive. The main menu is smaller than the support menu. I can't recall how many times I clicked by accident on Sitemaps in the support menu.Also, there are just 13 links in the main menu. Why make them collapsible? That only requires me to click more often. I really can't see the advantage of that.Could you please have a look at that menu?

26. Wow, fantastic blog format! How long have you ever been blogging for? you made running a blog glance easy. The overall look of your website is excellent, let alone the content material!1f99

27. Shawna – you are SO super talented and i love your work. i hope you are doing well and enjoying life. would love to catch up with you some time.

28. prezzi vanno dai 300 e passa del più inutile ai 900 del meno inutileio ho la ragazza a Voghera e fidati che sua madre non se ne fa una cippa di sto coso e nemmeno tutte le casalinghe di Voghera messe assieme lo comprano. è, come già giustamente detto da Paolo, semplicemente superfluo.Spendo un quarto e prendo un pc bonsai se veramente ho bisogno di muovermi. ltrimenti prendo qualcosa di più grosso ma estremamente più utile.

29. Weronikooj pada pada od rana…:(DziÅ› napisaÅ‚em z mamÄ… o naszym spotkaniu w Toruniu teraz czekam az Wujek Tomek to opublikuje;)CieszÄ™ siÄ™ że Eryk siÄ™ sprawuje:)Åšciskam z caÅ‚ych siÅ‚/

30. "Marty, who has two kids, has certainly done more than could be personally expected of him in the demographic struggle."Dulce et Decorum, Pro Patria…

31. December 20, 2012My son has Autism and an iPad would be very helpful in communication and all the educational apps specifically for children with Autism. Thanks for the giveaway!

32. Such a fun addition to your already fabulous kitchen! I love the idea of wrapping the wire with jute rope. It gives it so much character and is so much nicer to look at than the plain wire hanger.

33. pisze:wspaniały pomysł z tą pomocą. Kocham kociaczki i doceniam,że ktoś stara się żeby było im lepiej i łatwiej przejść przez samotne i smutne życie

34. Sixth sense is available and supernatural forces exist and vision for the future aren’t titled to the human to refuse is refuse even when individuals who consider themselves accountable for shipping service don’t own this human does not necessarily mean it doesn’t exist dso you agree

35. Caro amigo:Estamos à espera de resposta dos serviços competentes para marcar as visitas – é claro que vai ser uma alegria conhecê-lo…!PS – Será que o Jardim Botânico do Faial poderá abrir para nós ao Domingo…?

36. I am trying to install the same thing on a 2005 dodge ram 2500. The ipod powers on with the ignition, but won’t play under the cd changer mode. Did you have to do anything special with this? My stock radio looks to be the same as yours. Thanks for any help you can give.

37. 17bmasha allaaaaaaaah waa ku farxey xasuusti shalandii somalia masha allaah iyo shushumoow macaan aada ugu mahadsantahey abayaayooy haddiii noo sameyn kartid caano baraawe ,iyo lado ,iyo lawska sokorta leh oon shiidneyn iyo mufo tii birtawada ma ahanine mid kale plzzzzzzz iyo pizza waxaa noo awoodidi waqtigaaga oo yar anagoo og thnksf7

38. This is a verse from Quran Specifically talking about “Radical Muslims”.And [there are] those [hypocrites] who took for themselves a mosque for causing harm and disbelief and division among the believers and as a station for whoever had warred against Allah and His Messenger before. And they will surely swear, “We intended only the best.” And Allah testifies that indeed they are liars

39. Amen brother! I’ve haven’t read it either and never will but what I’ve heard sparks pretty much the same reaction in me as it has you. I am particularly baffled that women seem to be its bigger readers. I mean – what the (expletive deleted) are they thinking?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Getting sadistically abused over and over again is the fantasy some people want to escape into? Or do they read it from the perspective of the abuser? Or as a spectator? And is any of those less horrid than the other?

40. Wow, fantastic blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is magnificent, as well as the content!

41. ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀ ░░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█@@@@@@@@@- @@@@@@@@@░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█ ░░░░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█@@@@@@@@@- @@@@@@@@@░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀ ░░▀ ░░░▀░▀ ░▀ ░▀▀▀@@@@@@@@ WE ♥ THE OLD YOUTUBE CHANNELS *** PLEASE GIVE US THE OPTION TO KEEP IT ** WE ♥ THE OLD YOUTUBE CHANNELS *** PLEASE GIVE US THE OPTION TO KEEP IT ** @@@@@@@@@░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀ ░░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█@@@@@@@@@- @@@@@@@@@░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█ ░░░░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█@@@@@@@@@- @@@@@@@@@░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀ ░░▀ ░░░▀░▀ ░▀ ░▀▀▀@@@@@@@@ WE ♥ THE OLD YOUTUBE CHANNELS *** PLEASE GIVE US THE OPTION TO KEEP IT ** WE ♥ THE OLD YOUTUBE CHANNELS *** PLEASE GIVE US THE OPTION TO KEEP IT ** @@@@@@@@@░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀ ░░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█@@@@@@@@@- @@@@@@@@@░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█ ░░░░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█@@@@@@@@@- @@@@@@@@@░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀ ░░▀ ░░░▀░▀ ░▀ ░▀▀▀@@@@@@@@ WE ♥ THE OLD YOUTUBE CHANNELS *** PLEASE GIVE US THE OPTION TO KEEP IT **

42. Don't include celebrities in the "Top 100 most subscribed of all time" because they have their own world, we want ours. We're just ordinary class citizens and they shouldn't deserve their place in the top 100. I mean, why don't you just add another sub category of celebrities? That way, everybody wins. :]

43. Very safe, I should think. Paul Wilson’s article last week was in very poor taste to say the least. And he should have admitted it instead of fueling the ambiguities.Racism, sexism, and other negativisms are very thin on the ground here. Have you had a look around? Maybe you’ll be tempted to contribute a little something yourself…

44. C’est bon elle est finie la crise? Remarquez, si vous aussi vous comparez Israël avec la Syrie et l’Iran, vous tendez le bâton pour vous faire battre… A moins que ce ne soit ce que vous cherchiez?

45. " So what happens when this irresistible force meets that immovable object? "One of my least favorite expressions. High School physics: a = F/m … Every force is irresistible, every object is movable.

46. A quality Bjj Gi is the one that gives you flexibility to your movements when you wear it. You should feel very comfortable inside the Gi. You should never feel any sense of discomfort when you wear the Jiu Jitsu Gi. Then only you can call it a quality Bjj Gi.

47. Makes sense, in a few points I wish to share my views. Your points 10 to 14 is covered in your CMP 2, that is point 2 takes care of 10 to 14.  I STRONGLY disagree we come and go empty handed and that the outer gives no happiness – metaphysics brings insights; one is that there is no distinction between the inner or outer, this just IS.  I will agree that pleasure of that which lies outside the body mind combine is experienced within the body mind combine.  I do agree that we need metaphysics. ÂÂ

48. 畯富包租車旅遊網簡介~~~包車。(提供4~16人優質新車接送服務、包車導覽)提供各式嶄新車款、商務接送、包車旅遊、司機代駕、服務用心,價格公道~15年運匠專業經驗!包車、包車、包車,合格完善的包車旅遊導覽,尊榮接送,液晶電視、衛星導航,我們保證絕對新車,所以上傳的照片與實際車況完全相同哦。全高雄是最新、最便宜的報價~【畯富包租車旅遊網】有俗才敢大聲~在地專門、、、 (另有優質WISH計程車服務) 。我們是服務業不是運輸業講求服務品質,以客為尊,司機兼導遊,讓我們有為您服務的榮幸,感謝!我們都有投保第三責任乘客旅遊平安保險。~旅遊不一定要出國,包車一定要睜大眼睛選擇合法有意外保險且服務好的業者,旅遊包車網代表南台灣熱情誠摯邀約您來此渡假~

49. Hehee, Oksasen kanssa voisi kyllä olla mielenkiintoista istua kaljalla! Kiintoisa tuo kieliasia. Niin se varmasti onkin. Pitäisi joskus lukea vaikka Tuntematon sotilas jollakin vieraalla kielellä ja katsoa, miltä se tuntuu. Tietty lainaan, oikein signeeratun version!

50. Hey. Ich wollte fragen, ob Dreamville auch irgendwann als kompletter Download zu Verfügung steht?Also mit allen Grundstücken und Simsen, ohne das man jedes einzeln herunterladen muss. Liebe Grüße, Hannah.

51. Embora tenham já deixado a manjedoura dourada deixaram-nos a Lei da nacionalidade, a mais vergonhosa traição em Portugal em 900 anos…Quer-se dizer de "descolonizadores" passaram a "colonizadores" sempre "vendendo" os mesmos…

52. napsal:Souhlas, investoři by neměli důvod blokovat, ale stát by mohl. V případě sousedstvim s jediným státem (např. EU) a absence moře by tak zahraniční obchod mohl být těžko realizovatelný. Bohatě by stačilo, kdyby se postavila hranice a vybírala se velmi vysoká cla.Ten ostrov je díky moři mnohem realizovatelnější.

53. couldn’t agree less with Kurt Helin, who pretends that magic is “root[ing] against a team out of spite.” magic johnson is the lakers, loves them so much that he wants to see kobe possibly surpass his own accomplishments. and he is right that it was stupid not to go with the best coach of all time, who has won two titles playing two center together, when he wants to win another one with the team.

54. Excelente.Gracias Tommy.Aprendí de ti que el caracter se forja y todos estas cosas me estan ayudando en ese proceso.Procuro ser multiplicador de tus enseñanzas.Exitos

55. This is the best weblog for anyone who needs to find out about this topic. You realize so much its nearly onerous to argue with you (not that I truly would want…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just great!

56. I am typically to blogging i actually appreciate your website content continuously. The article has truly peaks my interest. Let me bookmark your web blog and keep checking for new info.

57. I know observed mtss is a number of evenings previously, and it had been a moving along with inspiring encounter. I watched, while an organization reading through done by a favorite Television set email channel, concerning 12 or A dozen ordinary men and women acquire “messages” through family members who have been will no longer alive.

58. Amnesty? Possibly but only with steralization and lifelong quarantine. Have we had enough of the judaic yet? The more one is familiar with history the more one despizes the judaic. The less one is familiar with history the more one feels morally driven to make excuses and be tolerant of thsir only real enemies. This only because of ignorance of that enemy and his obvious goal.

59. Mein Lieblinngsfilm in der Kindheit war Arielle die Meerjungfrau von Disney.Dieses zauberhafte Unterwasserkönigreich und die Geschichte über eine Prinzessin die ihren Traumprinzen findet, hat mich wohl sehr fasziniert.Sollte ich gewinnen, würde ich mich über eine DVD freuen.

60. tutal nasabi na nila lahat, ang masasabi ko lang, basta ako ang unang nagcomment sa PBA Humor Category Page, ganon ako ka-fan mo 🙂 kaya wag ka na maghiatus ha, marami ka kasing napapasaya sa pagsulat mo!

61. Hallo Jutta Moll,ich habe keine Ahnung, wie man da ran kommt.Hab´s gegoogelt und nicht gefunden.Schreiben Sie doch an die “Essen-u-Trinken”-Redaktion.Vielleicht können die helfen.GrüßeJens Neumann

62. dit : En effet, je suis d’accord avec toi, c’est assez dur de rentrer dans son nouvel album. Après plusieurs écoutes, et le live, ça y est, je commence à vraiment l’apprécier.La flûtiste a la classe, c’est clair ! La violoniste aussi, elle était juste en face de moi, j’ai craqué sur ses shoes, des low boots Anabel Winship rouges à étoiles, haaannn !

63. sure will! haha. i did try qian hu's fish spa (3 times) but kenko wins for the following reasons:1) Location. Kenko is located centrally!! and i can do my shopping plus makan together!2) Airconditioned. The weather nowadays is too hot!3) A more classy ambience. 4) Much more fishes. BUT, at S$10 for 30 minutes?!?!?! I might consider disregarding the above reasons!

64. based on WordPress, which means there are some exciting new features in the works.  Lead developer Ryan has announced some of the features to look forward to in next months release.  Post Revision tracking will save

65. Great review of the Anchorage Alaska Backpackers Inn. Just want to let you know that Girdwood Alaska Backpackers Inn is now open and the salmon are running the river next to the hostel. Next time your in the area please stop in. Happy Travels.

66. What IS a good dvd for a kettlebell workout??? I have researched, read reviews, watched youtube videos. I can clearly see how horrible Jillian’s form is. I am new to kettlebell, have a 5 lb weight and a danskin dvd with Gin Miller. What do you think of Lauren Brooks’ form? I am concerned b/c she “snaps” her knees and arches her back…2 things I learned years ago from exercising that you should never do!

67. a problem, feel free to take your time. Just leave me a taged comment when you do respond, in case it is something on YT’s end. Alternatively, if your last name is Arimar, I’ll just add you on G+ and that’ll solve that issue.Seriously? IE 6? Geez, man. That right there is definitive proof there’s no god. /sarcasmHave fun in Baton Rouge!

68. June 12th 2012 – 5:12pmI would love to win and see some of these things up close and play with them:) We don’t stock any of your rings yet, so it would be nice to see them!

69. Mi připomíná "Člověka nejistého každá odlišnost ohrožuje, jakoby zpochybňovala jeho vlastní ohroženou totožnost." (Erazim Kohák v knize Post scriptum: Psové)dneska jdu zase nevidomou slečnou do kina, budeme obě výjimečné a středem pozornosti a budeme se z toho radovat.. ale já vím že to jde, tak nevím jestli to bude mít takový účinek, ke kterému tu ty vyzýváš

70. You amaze me. Seriously. I look at your pictures and am in complete awe of your talent. It’s inspiring and beautiful. I loved all the pics of the children but the puppy at the end stopped my heart! Perfection. I look forward to seeing how you evolve here, my dear friend. xo

71. We sell 25 copies.It depends on what you want. We can customize the following:1) header graphics2) background color3) select different banner ads (from other merchants)4) rewrite articles into 100% unique articles for your blogJust drop us a line at our support page here: We’ll give you a quote once we know your requirements

72. Hi I like your wewebsite. Do you want to guest publish on my very own sometime? If so you should inform me by way of email or just reply to this comment since My partner and my spouse and i actually subscribed to notifications and will know if you do.

73. No, the sun is getting hotter. That would heat things up a bit right? There is no evidence that our carbon footprint on the earth is affecting the globe. Al Bore is an idiot. The only reason they want us to buy into the idea of global warming is so that they can start a global, yes global carbon tax. The powers that be are already talking about it.

74. add below code below sort by foreach in toolbar.phtml<option value="getOrderUrl(‘price’, ‘asc’) ?>”isOrderCurrent(‘price’) && $this->getCurrentDirection() == ‘asc’): ?> selected=”selected”> Lowest Price <option value="getOrderUrl(‘price’, ‘desc’) ?>”isOrderCurrent(‘price’) && $this->getCurrentDirection() == ‘desc’): ?> selected=”selected”> Highest Price

75. Thanks so much for providing individuals with a very splendid opportunity to read from this site. It’s always very useful plus stuffed with a lot of fun for me and my office acquaintances to visit your web site particularly three times in 7 days to read the new secrets you have got. And indeed, we are certainly contented considering the great pointers served by you. Selected two points in this article are surely the most suitable we have all ever had.

76. ”When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You know that your name is safe in their mouth.” Billy – age 4This is my favorite because it is absolutely true.

77. Não tem peças de reposição em curitiba assistencia tecnica é uma negação tenho uma batedeira turbo não acho peças de reposição aonde vou conseguir miha batedeira tem um ano de uso grato

78. Great speech! I have preached the same message regarding the overload of data and how our limited brains can understand that load of data. For that reason, we STILL need heavy-duty high-level abstract MATHEMATICS and MATHEMATICAL PROOFS, in addition to computer computations. Mathematical theorems “get around” the over-load of computations that computers produce. They get to the point. The problem is: every single biology-related employer is prejudiced against hiring PhD mathematicians.

79. Hi there, i think that i saw you visited my roofing web site thus i got here to go back the prefer?. I’m trying out things to improve my site! I assume its adequate to use a few of your roof tips!!

80. Paula, penso exatamente assim. Ter um blog não é fácil, mas isso não significa que temos que nos vender por um ou dois produtinhos pra facilitar as coisas.Também acredito que aos poucos as pessoas vão treinando o senso crítico delas. Temos que confiar nisso, não é verdade?Aproveito para agradecer as leitoras que confiam no meu blog e entendem que aqui a vida é real, com direito a trabalho intenso e orçamento apertado. Thanks!

81. If no normal Palestinian would agree to partition, then the current status quo is doomed to continue for generations – or at least until Mr. Pappe and his leftist buddies can convince Israel to dissolve itself. Ilan Pappe, Israeli historian: …The two-state solution is a Zionist idea, entailing the gift of autonomy to Palestinians within a prison on the West Bank if they will only reconcile themselves to a Jewish state on their land. “No normal Palestinian would agree to partition.” Algerians didn’t accept partition of their land either.

82. Yoga är toppen. Vad härligt att du gillar det. Jag har aldrig provat bastuvarianten men gillar detta med andning och vrida kroppen hoppas att du tycker att det ger dig energi fortsättningsvis. Kram Eva W

83. If you’ve ever seen the movie Equilibrium, then you’ll know what I’m talking about. Some movie that takes place in the future about ultimate control over a society by a government/company/etc. If you’ve seen the movie V for Vendetta then that movie is also a good example. I’ve also read a book called “The Giver” and seen all the Matrix movies. The movie should also be available on Netflix. Any other suggestions?

84. É meu caro amigo, aqui o coisão funciona também, ahahaha. As mulheres inclusive pediram para que colocássemos interfone no vestiário, pois o que acontece normalmente é de elas estarem peladas quando não lembram onde colocaram a chave ou qual é o segredo, hihihih. Fudêncio é O cara!!! Abraços!!!!

85. This is great advice Sharon and something I have always struggled with…although I must say, I have improved with age Thanks for sharing this important reminder–especially for those of us who tend to err on the side of nice. Cheers ~Norma

86. Здравствуйте, Евгений.Ждем Вас на собеседование в любой будний день с 12:30 до 20:00. Рекомендации мы выслали Вам на почту.Заранее спасибо

87. Yo era sólo para freír…y una gran cantidad de jugo, me encontré con. Se ha espesar el jarabe durante la cocción de la última, frambuesas o sólo tienen que hacer es vidriosa? Mi jarabe es como el agua (casi).Frambuesas en el ojo vería una cantidad tan pequeña de zumo, Pero hice trampa y hay un montón de jugo de Huelen locamente

88. I’m sure, you’ve a huge readers’ base already!If you indecisive about the themes and hues to use in your ABC picture ebook, you can go for qualified photo album. Such publications are available at online photograph printing shops and occur with pre-developed themes exactly where you just have to upload the pics and print the ebook. You can also share the on-line photo e-book of alphabets with your friends and loved ones who would like to use it for their little ones. get imaginative and have fun with alphabets.

89. Loved the ingenuity, rule-breaking, and design. I was also thinking Tetris at first, until I realized that the blocks had a little extra something…Really struggled with the unfamiliar Queen’s English here. Perhaps I should spend some more time across the pond, or at least refresh myself on the BBC.

90. Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just your thoughts? I mean, what you say is important and everything. But its got no punch, no pop! Maybe if you added a pic or two, a video? You could have such a more powerful blog if you let people SEE what youre talking about instead of just reading it.

91. Dear Sanjay,From this year onwards, you can see a lot of students from Kerala in the final list of qualified NTSE candidates!This Blog is doing wonders, and I'm sure in the case of NTSE also, your valuable service and the efforts of "CHANGED TEACHERS" in Kerala can do the trick.KEEP HELPING OUR STUDENTS AND TEACHERS.

92. Enjoyed looking at this, very nutrients, thankyou. Nothing comes about to virtually any thing which usually that thing is not made naturally to carry. by Marcus Aurelius Antoninus.

93. The Scots – in the sense of the Gaelic-speaking West Highland Scots – did originate in Ulster. Why did they colonise Argyll in the Dark Ages?So because some of their ancestors came from Ireland 1500+ years ago, you wonder why they don’t mind being called British?Jeez, I can’t even be sure where my ancestors lived 500 years ago.By your definition you wonder why I don’t want to be called a Vermonter but think it’s fine to call me an American.

94. wonderful existing…I’ve examine plenty of outstanding products another. Definitely significance book-marking related to revisiting. My husband or simply wife and even my spouse so that as we wonder just exactly what lot evaluation you spot to create this specific fantas…

95. Die tat­säch­li­che Über­nahme kos­tet übri­gens nicht 110 Millionen Dollar, son­dern auf­grund der Barreserven des Unternehmens “nur” ca. die Hälfte.Am Geld ver­die­nen schei­terts bei Napster aber eh nicht. Über 100 Millionen Dollar Umsatz mit den Subscriptions ist nicht blöd. Das Problem sind doch eher die Marketing-Kosten, oder? (Der nied­ri­gere Verlust kommt von den gesun­ke­nen Marketing-Ausgaben.)Vielleicht bringt da eine stär­kere Kooperation mit Best Buy etwas?

96. A mi me parece una exageración, no creo que le dé a probar a mi Sort ningún helado, mejor que eso le llevré a dar un buen paseo, a la playa…. ufff, muchas cosas que al fin y al cabo son cosas de perrosBesos

97. / But, it is not the governments place to tell you how to eat and what to eat. As for Joel's take on things that is his choice. Also Howard, how is my freedom or my childs freedome to have a cupcake infringing on your freedoms. You need to sit down and take a drink of that goverment supplied kool-aid.

98. I suppose we should be happy they're not calling him an Explosive-AmericanChristian Identity groups and the far right, often sympathize with Islamic terrorists because they share a common reading of an evil powerful US government, Jewish conspiracies and even the Masonic stuff

99. 铭盛卡行(QQ1228557129)所出售卡均为一级卡源,全新无任何交易记录,资料齐全,真实身份办理,亦可指定名字办理,诚信淘宝担保交易! 例如—可以给你淘宝店刷提高您的淘宝信用记录。 例如—你想接受汇款,但又不想让对方知道自己的真实姓名。 例如—您想给领导送礼办点事情,但是又不想让自己的隐私暴露!这时您就需要到我们提供办理的卡,我们的卡可以让您随意的a转帐–送礼。给客户保密了隐私的同时也去除了客户的后顾之忧。本团队以真实代开卡【QQ:1228557129】办理、分别提供7大银行卡;中国银行—工商银行—建设银行—农业银行—交通银行—招商银行—邮政银行[网上银行(口令卡,电子证书,U盾)长期供应,保证全新开户,保证开户资料齐全,保证带真实有效开户原件,承接指定名字开户我们的宗旨是:质量+速度+信誉!我们希望与 有长期需要的客户建立长期合作关系,彼此信任,共同赢利。如有需要请联系!非诚勿扰! 客户的满意是我们的心愿欢迎光顾公司宗旨: 公司执行国家金融方针和政策,在法律、法规规定的范围内开展业务, 自主经营、自负盈亏、自我约束、自担风险、切实为小企业、农民、农业及农村经济的发展服务。公司文化: 诚信—用心做事,诚信为人 规范—规范管理,依法治企 高效—真诚服务,高效便捷 和谐—同舟共济,创建和谐公司口号: 以实力、效率立足于市场 用服务、便捷来赢得口碑 崇尚职业道德,遵守法律法规  急您所急、思您所思温馨提示:在本卡行购买的卡可用于收藏使用!

100. In other words, the type 1 to type 3 axis is a measure of the etanglement or separation of Information and State. In a country where the two are not the same yet not separate, you have lots of degrees of “type 2”. USA is certainly nearer to 3 than France is.

101. Thank you for visiting our blog. We appreciate your comments. TLC is an old acronym for “tender loving care”. Something we all too often forget to show our barbeques and other outdoor equipment.

102. 177Hello there, simply twisted interested in alert to your weblog via Google, and located that it is especially informative. I’m gonna watch made known for brussels. I will live pleasing when you proceed this in outlook. Numerous community will prone be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

103. توثيق مهني ممتاز وملهم للأجيال كما ان اللحمه الوطنيه مطلب لبلوغ تنميه تليق بكل من يعيش فوق تراب الوطن ،كما ان تغليب المصلحه العامه يأتي فوق كل اعتبار ومن يشكك في ولاء وانتماء اهل الحجاز شرذمه قليله وينقصها الوعي والإدراك ولا تجعلوهم لأهل الحجاز غائظون وليبقو اهل الحجاز حاذرون والقافله تسيرشكرًا للتنوير وتحديث المعلومات

104. Came upon this site when I was browsing for some information for our resource site, needless to say this isn’t all releative however its surprising how one can reach a website by accident and discover yourself looking at something different but just as helpful. I am inclined to get diverted a hell of a lot doing this.

105. Google – "One man's boat, is another man's Yacht."I suspect what we are talking about in terms of "wealth" and "wealthy" are two, very very different things.Up to about $5 million in net worth, the majority of the people indeed have degrees. North of that, the majority do not. North of about $50 million to the billions – 70% don't have college degrees.You can look it up… on Google.

106. The pity is that it would be so easy to get rid of that criminal element.  It self-identifies as Muslim first and above all else, and has a cavalier attitude toward violence against the host population.  If it doesn't out itself by word, deeds will do; if it shows up as endemic to a family or mosque, deport the entire group.It wouldn't be long before the problem people are elsewhere, and anyone bent on making trouble in the future works hard to be unnoticed in the present.

107. It looks fricken disgusting. If you want pizza, get a pizza. If you want a burger, eat a burger. DON’T COMBINE THEM. It’s like cucumbers and ice cream. Disgusting.

108. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think Iwould never understand. It seems too complex and very broad for me.I am looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!

109. Nu ma ispiti ! >:) Nu stii cat de sensibila sunt la astfel de afirmatii… Cat despte HTC, curand cred ca o sa vina. *Pana la urma n-am mai plecat pentru ca nu m-am putut trezi: m-am culcat la 2 si la 3 desteptarea…Ha ha, dar a iesit problema! )

110. పజిà°²్ à°¨ింపడంà°²ో మజా à°…ంà°¤ా à°‡ంà°¤ా à°•ాà°¦ంà°¡ీ. (à°®ేà°®ు à°¤ూà°—ోà°œీà°²ం, à°šివర్à°²ు à°¸ా…à°—à°¦ీà°¸్à°¤ాం.) à°¶్à°°ీà°¶్à°°ీ à°šెà°ª్à°ªిà°¨ తల à°¤ిà°°ుà°—ుà°¡ు à°°à°šà°¯ిà°¤్à°°ి = లత (à°¤ెà°¨్à°¨ేà°Ÿి à°¹ేమలతగాà°°ు "లత" à°ªేà°°ిà°Ÿ à°°ాà°¸ేà°µాà°°ు).పజిà°²్à°¸్ à°Žà°¨్à°¨ిà°°à°•ాà°²ుà°¨్à°¨ాà°¯ో ఈసాà°°ి à°°ాà°¯ంà°¡ి. à°®ంà°šి ఆర్à°Ÿిà°•à°²్.

111. I am redoing my boys room (ages 6 & 11)next week but on a TIGHT BUDGET. I LOVE the"Jenna Lyon's" style dresser you did. Is there anyway to find out where the client purchased the silver/nickel hardware for it? I have to paint 2 dressers, their bunkbed and the room. Any color pallet suggestions? They love blue, but I want to add a POP of color–maybe kelly green? Hum, I just don't know. If you have any ideas, I would LOVe to hear them. By the way…love your blog. THANKS!

112. Mersi pentru observatie Nicu,am corectat! Nu pot sa cred insa ca ceea ce te deranjeaza pe tine la un articol (destul de lung, fie vorba intre noi) despre comunitatea romaneasca din Italia e lipsa unui litere (a). Sa fie vorba de o observatie in seria “forme fara fond” sau ai si un comentariu legat de continut??

113. Hiya, I’m really glad I’ve found this information. Nowadays bloggers publish only about gossips and web and this is really frustrating. A good website with interesting content, this is what I need. Thank you for keeping this web site, I’ll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Cant find it.

114. Seamus spends 99% of his time in an unattractive, feminine space suit and the *one time* the creators let his masculine side come out and play, it’s met with cries of sexism! Why do you masculinists hate sexiness?!

115. for following along! :)@PoisonRose–*grins* thanks so much!@victoria–I do have a favorite season, and it's not winter! LOL It's actually summer, and zomg wait til you meet Chrysander Notos. Holy crikey! I do really have a sweet spot for Owen, though! Great question!@Na–glad you like it! I'm pretty psyched about it myself!@Tanya–aw, that's so sweet! Well, I'm enjoying myself here, so thanks for your hospitality! :)@yadkny–:D Thanks much!Thanks for all the great comments everyone!

116. I have been to your seminars & thnk you are such a great coach. I have learned so much and really use the ActionCOACH’s 5 Ways- it really works so well. I am getting great progress in my company because of you! Martha

117. A few years ago I went to lunch with two work friends at this little Italian place, and two of us ordered the carbornara. All I know is that a few hours later I was mighty uncomfortable, and it turns out so was the other person who had the dish, so I’m chalking that up to them using less-than-fresh eggs.

118. Mell, it is about being a Goober in good standing amongst the Heeyucks. One must repeat the faith-based idiocy to be accepted by the rest of the tribe. Using Reason and Logic is verboten. Only the One Troo Faith is allowed. Heretics are punished…or cast out.Besides, it's a way to scream migger, migger, migger at the top of your voice and not have the consequences.Mold

119. Caro Prof:Claro que concordo consigo! Disse e repito, que “às vezes é dificil decidir o mal menor”,… mas “o mais perigoso é transgir”!O que pretendo dizer é que temos obrigação de saber lidar com a questão de forma a defender estas vidas e as “outras”…que nunca sabemos onde estão e quem são!

120. We absolutely agree.Our shelter has a very strong Humane Education program and has pioneered a “NO More Bullies” program that goes into public schools and teaches childrenabout the humane treatment of pets. And studies have shown the connection between treating pets properly and the correct way to interact with fellow human beings. Perfect post for Blog the Change day.

121. Hallo, das hier ist ein Kommentar.Um Kommentare zu bearbeiten, musst du dich anmelden und zur Übersicht der Artikel gehen. Dort bekommst du dann die Gelegenheit sie zu verändern oder zu löschen.

122. I see that Harvey’s grown a beard…the ol’ salt. Great pic…more great stories…and hats off to you both. I’m exhausted…and pretty lost in terms of traveling from place to place to frequently. I think ‘settling’ in for the winter sounds like a plan Look forward to more ‘European vacation’ episodes. Hugs to you guys!

123. Quero entrar no ramo de consultoria na area de metalurgia, só que nao sei como fazer um primeiro contato com as empresas gostaria de saber se voces tem alguma sugestão?

124. Actually, given the state of communications in the 21st Century, it really doesn’t matter where Christie or Obama are, as long as there’s a network connection available. Additionally, neither does any of the heavy lifting, that’s done by the “troops” on the ground, and their line managers. This is much ado about nothing.P.S. It would have been difficult to “immediately return,” given the status of the area’s airports – CLOSED.

125. MTR was still easy to pick up.My comment about Tullamarine still applies I think. Under the licence agreement I’d imagine it’s unlikely to be heard on that side of the city. Maybe they want to suggest Greater Melbourne is listening to their station? Marconi (great name BTW), do you know what area 3MP/MTR’s licence actually covers? How far north of the peninsula into Melbourne would be interesting to know. If it is only a narrow area I don’t see how they could get the listening numbers to put a dent into rival talk back stations.

126. No way is Chomsky trying to cover Israeli crimes. It’s quite the opposite as Chomsky is incredibly harsh on Israel. To people like Dershowitz and Abe Foxman etc., he is public enemy No. 1. Chomsky just believes that US policy in this area is in pursuit of its own interest and he dismisses any special power ascribed to the Lobby. He doesn’t believe the tail wags the dog.

127. I’ve just found out what mindstorm is! That looks cool, and I’m thinking that it’s definitely worth a shot if I can just figure out how to build the robot part…. and then get flash to talk to it.I like that trackercam too. There were a few like that in the stores but were much more expensive than what I bought. I’ll see what I can post in the near future. I’ve only got a week or so to build this up so we’ll see.Thanks for all the good wishes

128. By February 9, 2013 – 4:37 pmI just want to mention I’m newbie to blogging and site-building and honestly savored your web page. Most likely I’m want to bookmark your website . You absolutely come with remarkable writings. With thanks for sharing with us your website.

129. I also find it ironic that Michael Walzer is being vilified. Today, I read a fundraising letter he wrote for Peace Now, urging social justice within Israel (color-blind), and active removal of settlements on the Palestinian side of the green line.And, to further the irony, this vilification is being presented in the name of preserving freedom of expression for dissenting perspective.

130. Angie-It's good to know that the Quark cheese you get in Germany is available here, in the states as well, but in a few stores, since not too many people are familiar with it.Wow, fall is here for sure…at least by you! Lovely and inviting delcious pumpkin cookies. So pretty and decorative. I would want to make this for Halloween, for sure! Very festive:DDD

131. Thanks Todd. That’s one thing I didn’t mention: That trying to draw like this can be very difficult! The more complicated ones can take a really long time. If you go out and try, don’t get frustrated… just keep trying!

132. Anotte infeslimente estes filmes são muitos antingos ja procurei em muitos forum e não consigo encontralo enfeslimente so encontrei para compra o DVD ! mais não tem disponivel para download no momento por causa que o filme e muito antigo obrigado pelo seu pedido !

133. zegt:Websites we think you should visit…we like to honor many other internet sites on the web, even if they aren’t linked to us, by linking to them. Under are some webpages worth checking out…

134. Looking at your website and articles and reviews publicized onto it I am just pleased that there are nevertheless optimism web owners. Thank you! You writewonderful about the excellent stuff, and i we hope you make the right decision! Ok bye Congrats on! I see you might have set lots of job in this site, superb seo, good layout. I actually covet a person a lot passion concerning how you aren’t performing!

135. C’EST PAS TROP TOT !!!! depuis le temps qu’on attendais cette application et la possibilité d’effectuer des virements sur son iphone.Maintenant c’est et plutôt bien fait.Seuls défaut : même pas optimisé Retina

136. Karen Gannon Saturday, October 29, 2011 – 3:41 pm I just recently moved to Albuquerque NM from Ohio and I would truly loved to know how to become a volunteer for ARC.  I have 3 dogs and 2 cats at home and when I read about how people treat these children, it hurts so bad.  So therefore I would really love to know how to help in rescue and just all around saving these poor animals.  Thank you Karen

137. MihaelaAveti dreptate. Sa vad acum daca il conving si pe el sa manance mai sanatos. Intr-adevar, e dificil ca tu sa tii o dieta sau sa mananci sanatos cand vezi ca cel de langa tine mananca dulciuri, fast food sau mancaruri grele. E cam greu sa rezisti tentatiei in acest caz.

138. Buen título el de esta entrada, gracias por dar a conocer y compartir la revista, sin duda, muy interesante.El silencio es sabio, y tu frase del perfil también muy sabia.Besos

139. Having seen cook & chill operations in large commercial kitchens, I’d use my Sous Vide Supreme to develop a series of recipes/methods to make in advance outrageously delicious entrees for my family that we could heat & serve during the week!

140. AND ANOTHER THING @)*%)&*^ AND @(%*)*%Pot, kettle, black.BTW Biker,Hebrews were the original Israelites and they were White. Don’t buy into Jewish fables that they were/are Hebrews. They never have been and never will be. Life is in the blood, brother. We are the original Hebrews.

141. Det er simpelthen bare sÃ¥ fin og god en idé :)5 smileyer fra mig 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 :)Hvem vil ikke gerne eje en stjerne med Pippi eller Cirkeline?

142. un 30 %??? por qué no un 99 % de descuento?? todo está ya inventado y quién quiera reinventar es que se debe aburrir bastante, un sinsentido esta propuesta, es que no tiene ningún sentido. BARRRATO PAISHA!!

143. wow – so many kinds! – i feel like these would take some practice! i can’t imagine using these when wearing pants – so many things for me to look forward too – see you in a week!

144. 1 200 Å“ufs par an est misérable. Notre Bourgogne fait par année plus de 3.000. Et se croissant en hermaphrodites les Deux partenaires pondent. Les maladies, les portent ou pas, selon l’endroit ou ils grandissent.

145. The sadness in Bristol’s eyes is palpable.Felicity, a number of liveblog commenters noted this in a non-snarky way last night. It only increases my disgust with her mother, for dragging the family into the national spotlight. Now, I know they have TV and the Internet in Alaska. I also know Sarah isn’t one bit naive about the media. I’ve read the same email from the Wasillan that you received. Sarah Palin is considered smart and savvy by those who’ve known her for years.

146. Super fine shorts. Er vild med de koral neon Rigtig dejlig blog du har dig, du får lige en follow på bloglovin, så skal jeg nok kigge en masse forbi xoxostylebyjosephine.blogspot.com

147. olfeuszTo masz dziwny sklepik. Ja jeżeli coś kupię to mam w sklepiku "Kupione". Wystarczy, że znajdziesz daną grę w sklepiku i teraz dzięki fajnym zmianom wszystko mamy już na tacy. Moim zdaniem poruszanie się teraz po sklepiku jest intuicyjne i przyjemne. Inna sprawa, że chodzi trochę wolno.

148. disse:Poderei operar na nuvem e fazer o back up na versão local.A idéia é poder usar a cópia local somente para o caso de não se ter conexão de internet.é isto que vcs estõ pensando, ou nós clientes teremos que escolher uma (local), ou outra (nuvem) versãoResposta: Sim,o Condor 7 funciona local ou no nosso cloud, o backup da versão cloud pode ser utilzada na versão local sim.

149. Jep, toiveena minullakin äitinä oli, että terveellistä naposteltavaa tarjotaan, kun poika ei täytekakuista ja pullista välitä. Arvaas vain, kun erinäinen kasa kavereiden synttäreitä oli käyty läpi ennen omia, herkkulistalla oli popkornit, keksit, irtokarkit…joo, ja se supersankarisiirtokuvalla koristeltu täytekakku aiheutti pikkuvieraissa innokkaita kiljahduksia. Nämä siis viisivuotiaana.. Kerrankos sitä synttäreitä vietetään, olihan se niin, että kerran vuodessa?:)Helena

150. Dupa ce am citit reteta, am “reorganizat-o” in functie de stocul propiu si am facut o lasagna “simpla”-doar carne, rosii cubeti la cutie, ceapa, morcov, oregano, busuioc, foi dafin, piper, foi lasagna si branza un pic iute (mai greu cu parmezanul :)) ). Delicioasa!!! 😉

151. Oh, Cold Shower, reading this brough two things to mind from one morning. I will say them then take my leave, for once I have typed them, you will fully comprehend my need to go. Tequila. Cheetos. Farewell for now.

152. pisze:No, ale zupy owocowe z Lidla trudno nazwać produktem regionalnym PrawdÄ™ mówiÄ…c, nawet już chyba krakowski obwarzanek staÅ‚ siÄ™ ogólnopolski. A pamiÄ™tam, jak kiedy byÅ‚am maÅ‚a, mama koÅ„czyÅ‚a studia na UJ i zawsze przywoziÅ‚a mi jednego z solÄ…. Teraz to nawet tynieccy benedyktyni sÄ… sieciówkÄ….Ale to chyba signum temporis. RobiÅ‚am ostatnio listÄ™ rzeczy do przywiezienia z wakacji i uÅ›wiadomiÅ‚am sobie, że praktycznie wszystko, co na niej zapisaÅ‚am, mogÅ‚abym kupić w Almie albo jakichÅ› delikatesach internetowych sprowadzajÄ…cych produkty zza granicy…OceÅ„ komentarz 0  0

153. Thanks for your recount. You views are refreshing and I believe that this comes as a result of empathy. Feeling what you witness with judging people or situations against your own experiences is a tough thing to do.I live in Thailand and have visited India, been among the impoverished and thought this heartbreak would sweep me away. Indeed, I made connections out of involvement and compassion, not sympathy. I think this is the way to world peace, where we are just brothers and sisters of one another.

154. reflexionemos y seamos honestos:Argentina tiene la mas alta calidad de vida de L.A.muy por encima de paises como mexico y brasil.lo mismo pasa en buenos aires donde la gente sabe hablar bien el español.no nos comparen con europa somos unicos!

155. hi, it’s zanne’s sister here and i am such a non-runner i had to look up the definition of taper….anyway. you will be AMAZING!! sending lots of good vibes from the east coast. xoxo

156. I LOVE seeing you catching up on your blog!! Yes, we had 7 countries and 3 continents represented. Such a fun birthday! The best ever!!Love you

157. I donÂ’t really like recommending anything I have not used myself so all I can suggest is to google for – outsourcing writing services – or something similar, plus you can request writing services from forum members on many forums.

158. Hi Maureen,Just came across your blog and I wanted to RSS it. The one icon you have that looks like I could do that Google no longer does.Let me know if there’s a way I can subscribe via an RSS and that would be great. Thank you, I’m Mike

159. I hear ya about being blind and having compromised vocal cords! I ditto above–whatever products you use, count me in! You look fantastic! Back in the 1960′s, my aunts in their 50′s and 60′s had blue hair and man shoes!

160. If the gruesome pictures work, go ahead, but please consider that positive information– on how to make and use a personal vaporizer (or 25-mg “one-hitter”) in lieu of the hot burning overdose 700-mg $igarette– could be provided in some of the ads.

161. 6-2-12 spune: Ma puteti ajuta si pe mine? Am si eu probleme cu calculatorul, introduc un dvd si nu-l mai vede si inainte il vedea Am intrat si m-am uitat cum ati zis voi start/run/dxdiag/display si vad urmatoarele:Name : RADEON 9200 PRO;manufacturer: ATIChip type: RADEON 9250 AGP( 0×5960)Dac type : Internalc DAC (400Mz) So, am sau nu placa video?Merci! -39

162. everytime I post the url in the comment section with the time code AND when I click Post comment, instead of the button changing to Comment Posted!, it stays post comment and I can't click on it anymore..meaning this shit won't post! wtf!@!!!!

163. Wait, at the beginning of the depression (1929?), 60% of households had a car, but only 35% had a stove? That can't be right. Every household needs some way to cook. What would that be, other than a stove?

164. , “we need to kill this precocious ten-year-old because in the future he’s going to be a horrible monster” given that you have no emotional precedent for Nazi Germany (and decades removed from WW1 even) I think killing said child is a hell of a lot harder under those circumstances. And it’s certainly not unreasonable to refuse given the circumstances.

165. I do so love how open and airy and unabashedly delicious your food photos always look, Ellie! I still haven't tried a laksa worth it's name (my own fault for not getting quality ones). I may have to take matters into my own hands now that I've found this recipe.

166. thanks for sharing pete about the loss of your family member. i remember when my first dog died (muffin) … she was bought when i was supposed to be born. so i grew up with her. she died when i was 18, so she lived a long life. in the end it was better that she passed away, cause she was in too much pain otherwise.it’s funny that you bury your pets in the back yard too – cause that’s where are pets are buried.hang in there man.

167. Питання:1. як Ви оформили відносини з кооператовим (договір, угода, або платіж без угоди);2. як Ви підключили вагончик (технічні умови, проект, монтаж або «ÃÂ¿ÃÂ¾ нашому» — без документів кабель і все);3. які документи свідчать про нарухування «Ã‘ˆÑ€Ð°Ñ„у»? Надали Вам щось або лише на словах вимагають?

168. Oh that looks like a lot of fun – your prints came out really well! I have some similar Avery fabric to try out at some stage.I did some fabric transfers a while back and accidently ran the paper through the laser printer instead of the inkjet. Hmmmm …. yes …. a HUGE mess!

169. A further issue is that video games are usually serious naturally with the primary focus on knowing things rather than entertainment. Although, it has an entertainment aspect to keep the kids engaged, just about every game is frequently designed to improve a specific expertise or programs, such as mathematics or research. Thanks for your post.

170. Tydzień temu wprowadziłem nową funkcję optymalizującą czas wczytywania templatki, być może to z jej powodu były problemy. Zbadam sytuację, choć jak dotąd zarówno z moich testów, jak i od betatesterów nie wynikało iż coś jest nie tak, ale dzięki za informację, sprawdzimy

171. Hidden due to low comment rating. .Kerana dia tak boleh buang takut peminat lari. Dia dapat khidmat dari pengurus dia yang menjadi punca segala-galanya. seronok dapat hantar najwa balik malam malam jam 3 pagi ke batu pahat….Poorly-rated.

172. Although a compensation policy has to address broad staffing needs, the revised staff compensation structure seems to be written entirely from the perspective of long-term staff. While maximum caps are something an entry level or simply younger employee can plan around, they are an unacceptable glass ceiling for more recent hires and those in areas of specialized expertise that Midd requires. What kind of incentive is this for staff with highly marketable skills, who’ve patiently waited through a salary freeze, and who may have only newly-acquired 401 (k)s?

173. Between me and my husband we’ve owned more MP3 players over the years than I can count, including Sansas, iRivers, iPods (classic & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, etc. But, the last few years I’ve settled down to one line of players. Why? Because I was happy to discover how well-designed and fun to use the underappreciated (and widely mocked) Zunes are.

174. Muistelen, että Ateneumin Onerva-näyttelyssä oli jotain karttaa naisten Helsingistä. Onkohan se sama asia? En päässyt siihen sisälle oikein, koska oli 20 oppilasta vahdittavana, mutta tämä olisi kiinnostava lukea.

175. Hej LappÄr din maskin original?Är det en vit tjock maskin? när är den tillverkad?Gjorde du något med boxen innan detta hände eller kom det bara upp?/Xboy

176. Hi Andrejus,We are so far not even able to connect to our embedded LDAP without supplying credentials. When we test out the Application Module it prompts for a user and password and then connects. However, when we run the app it fails (as no credentials are provided) "ORA-01005: null password given; logon denied". Is there something that needs to be done to the embedded LDAP to allow a connection, or is there a way to get the proper credentials? I would like to connect using OPSS rather than specifying the specific credentials.Thanks,Joe

177. J'avais noté votre recette auparavant, et il me restait 15g de levure fraîche après avoir fait les couronnes des Rois. Cette brioche tranchée a été un feu d'artifice, un moment ludique, embaumant l'appartement de l'odeur de chocolatine. Un gâteau vivant voulant s'évader du moule.. Merci beaucoup, de nous avoir fait connaître votre recette.

178. 3-5-12Efim spune: am o problema in timpul cind lucreaza calculatoru mi se intunika ecranul …. apoi cind se deskide imi spune ca intel graficks acceleration nu raspunde si a fost instalat cu succes ce sa fac ajutatima va rog frumos +8V-a ajutat acest raspuns?

179. RJ disse:bastante ácidas as colocações presentes no site. Típico de franceses. Eu gosto desse tom de discurso, embora muitos achem provocação para com os concorrentes.segue trechos:“O avião propriamente dito, entregue no mesmo padrão mais recente disponível para as forças armadas francesas, garante imediata efetividade operacional e também possui o potencial de crescimento necessário para enfrentar desafios futuros.”“Totalmente sustentável, o programa RAFALE não precisa ser “resgatado” com recursos da venda para outro país.”

180. Eis, jo he sentit a parlar del “Pa amb tomata” i diuen que està mooooolt bé per fer dinars/sopars de colla!! Jo aposto pel “Pa amb tomata”!!! Pedra, gràcies!!! ^^ Ja hi he anat moltíssimes vegades a Gerunda, però el meu sentit de l’orientació m’impedeix recordar el nom dels llocs per on passo! :S

181. Hey i am very interested in this board i live in North Carolina and would have to have the board shipped. i hope that woudnt be a problem if i go through with buying this board. i would of course pay for shipping. Where do you live so i know how much i am looking at for shipping cost. thanksLandon Hill

182. Yup. The scum of the internet really frequent this blog. Unless those were all posts by the same guy. Not much to say to all that really. Thanks for decreasing my faith in humanity another notch. I guess in the end the only positive I can only take awat from this is that I am not you or someone like you and never will be.And merry christmas.

183. I did not know how far off the road the Canadian Supreme Court has ventured. It is true – liberals protect intolerance, as long as it is not promulgated by white people. Nonwhites are their children, and whites are the pedophiles looking for every opportunity to seize and eat their children. Makes sense to me 🙂

184. before, this isn't the place for theological debates. I don't allow actual proselytizing here, and neither do I allow baseless attacks on other commenters.This has really gone far enough, and I won't be posing any more theological arguments.This blog believes that despite our theological differences, we share a common enemy and face a common struggle.

185. The boyfriend wanted meat, but I had a back up roll of sausage in the freezer and I cooked that with the onion and added some sage and crushed red pepper with the thyme. I also think a can of white beans would add some great protein too!

186. Amiral dit : Le 23 octobre 2012 à 21 h 11 min STOP ! lessive de soude mange l’aluminium, il ya des mini cratère sur mon cadre, je suis dégoûter, le pédalier les pédales et le guidon on perdu leur éclat, je sais même pas si j’arrive peindre mon cadre, le guidon j’ai réussi a le récupérer un peu avec ma perceuse disque en coton cousu et une pâtes a lustrer sinon merci pour ce super site, il est vraiment pratique il y’as plein d’infos et d’idées

187. So……I still think that Edric would go with Rathina and Tania *sniff*, *sniff* go with ….Tania.I have a few things to say:Kyrathea, you will totally change your mind about ConnorZoey, you have a fresh, new idea that would be totally unexpected, even if SOME people think of it a slight strangeCarolina, keep your opinion to your self please, people are differentthankyou for your time

188. klänningen ifrÃ¥n h&m med dragkedja fram är den ifrÃ¥n trend eller vanliga avdelningen? Vore jättetacksam för svar dÃ¥ jag verkligen gillar den, men dock finns inte trend där jag bor sÃ¥ vore trevligt att veta! 🙂

189. · Wishing you the loveliest of Christmases! It’s been great to find your blog this year, I’ve really enjoyed blogging along with you Now, do I like chocolate? Let me think on that a while….

190. The leftist brown man fetishist forgets that it is white men who went to save the brown man's women from the brown man, at great risk to his white self and the brown women they save in Afghanistan and Iraq

191. What a lovely article! I really enjoyed reading about your touching “conversation” with your baby while nursing. What a gift signing is! It gives us insights into the minds of our little ones that we would not otherwise have until they were much older. Just goes to show that signing is not only about early communication, but bonding as well.

192. Remember Anita Dunn(Bauer's mate) and her lizard tongue, espousing Mao? LOL! You should find that video and post it ORYR, just for shits and giggles and some much needed comic relief. And to piss off the Obots of course.

193. This is a good posting, I was wondering if I could use this write-up on my website, I will link it back to your website though. If this is a problem please let me know and I will take it down right away

194. diakan ulamak… , ko yg kutuk2 ulamak ni ko tak pernah dgr ke ulamak ni pewaris nabi… kalo najib tu tak tau lah pulak… dahlah kawin ngan bini org … sentuh ppuan ikut dan ajee… bertaubatlah penyokong BN , ikutlah sunnah….

195. Ola, tive sangramento de 3 dias mas como a mestruaçao so devera vir por volta de dia 18 nao sei se estarei gravida ou nao, o sangramento foi dia 21 do mes passado e pensei que fosse mestruaçao mas foi muito poco para ser mestruaçao. Tenho colicas e dor abdominal o que aconcelha ?

196. You can try clear nail polish both inside and out. I got a pebble and it left the usually round bullet hole look. Put polish on and it’s been on for 2 years and hasn’t gotten bigger.

197. You most likely won’t do any jail time if your record is fairly clean and you have a job. Community service and fine. If you’re lucky the states do not talk to each other and it won’t count as a second DUI. Good luck.

198. I feel wonderfully vindicated. I’ve long claimed that as soon as the Liberals showed an appetite for an election, the NDP and/or BQ would lose theirs. It takes all three to bring the government down, and the chances of it being advantageous to all three at the same time are virtually nil.

199. Me gusta sobre todo la foto con el tejado acristalado, estoy haciendo una reforma en casa muy similar aunque el techo no es transparente, ojala hagas una entrada de ese tipo de reformas y me así me das ideas de decoración.

200. Hey Albertointentando de tener una linea algo más delicada he intentado hacer el primer dibujo de este post. Claro está que no está ni la mitad de bien que el tuyo. Me pregunto si te importaría que lo subiese a mi blog (pondré logicamente de donde tomé la referencia, no pretendo imitar ni plagiar a nadie).Ya me cuentasun abrazo!

201. MM tem a fama de vender lugares de topo aos amigos a troco de apoios.Pela forma como faz oposição (de faz de conta), é para desconfiar se não haverá negociata com o PS.Abraço raiano

202. les cartes postales?pour dire que les vacances se passent bien, souhaiter un bon rétablissement, dire « je t’aime », fêter quelqu’un, accompagner un cadeau, pour un anniversaire, une bonne année, un mariage, pour rire, pour le plaisir, pour dire qu’on pense à (…), pour se faire pardonner, pour tourner une page, pour accrocher au mur, pour se souvenir de moments, pour écrire ce qu’on n’ose pas dire, pour les collectionneurs, remercier…

203. Nigdy nie jadłam takich muffinków. Ale wydaje mi się, że takie połączenie musi być bardzo smaczne. Wiesz, że chyba nawet spróbuję upiec : )Pozdrawiam Mary

204. Come on, there has to be more than 2 parts to Sonic 4, to stop at 2 when they’ve worked out most of the issues/complaints just don’t make sense.Episode 3 I’d be happy.. but Episode 4? Yes please!

205. I as well as my friends ended up following the best points located on your site while then came up with a horrible suspicion I had not expressed respect to the blog owner for them. All the men are actually totally warmed to learn them and have now pretty much been loving them. We appreciate you indeed being really considerate and then for opting for some terrific topics millions of individuals are really needing to discover. My very own honest apologies for not expressing gratitude to you earlier.

206. Hi Stefan.How did you make both your blog page and your Bilderstrom page to have the grid structure?I have not been able to figure this out myself..best Mikkel

207. I wanted to print this but I didn’t want the applique. How do I get it off the pattern? Thanks. I really like this idea and would like to use it for a late Christmas gathering.

208. Giadina Justin’s Miley’s and Jonas’s fan.I’m Beliber Jonas Sisters Smiler and Lovatics,rivoglio NILEY perchè erano la coppia + bella del mondo 🙂 :RESTERETE I MIGLIORI 4EVER VI AMO 😀 scrive:il signor Justin bieber e arrabbiato con me

209. It might be risky to hold our breath. This thing keeps stretching on. Now Obama is going to make the announcement on Monday. Or maybe Tuesday. On Monday it will be promised for Tuesday, or maybe Wednesday. Getting the pattern? Like he’s inviting the lobby to exert more pressure. Perhaps he is after a prize for the most pusillanimous politician ever.

210. i keep my moleskine diary in a drawer desk only to be opened and penned at night. this way its protected from external elements and will last longer. I hope (!). when I travel I have it wrapped in cloth (the automobile wiping ones)and secured in place so that it doesn’t stress the bindings.

211. Hiện em đang học tại cao đằng nghề BK vậy em có đủ đk để đk học chương trình đào tạo này ko hay phải là sv cao đẳng chính quy. Và lịch học sẽ đc bố trí như thế nào? ý em là lịch học bên mình sẽ là học cả ngày hay nửa ngày? và vào những thời gian nào?

212. You are an awesome educator, and I want to be like you. I teach 7th grade math. I notice when my students are gone, and I try to connect with them when they come back, but I don’t usually try to contact them if they are gone. Your decision to be proactive instead of reactive inspires me. Thank you for all that you are doing! You are a great example to me. =)

213. Stephen,I learned to tell stories by telling them to audiences (once I overcame my paralyzing fear of speaking in public). Reading a group and making adjustments based on my reading became automatic, as you well know.We aren’t in front of a jury or a live audience so we have to learn new ways to “read,” and we will.Thanks for your comment my friend.BertBert recently posted..

214. Solicitud más que aprobada, será un placer ir a tu bitácora y dejarte mi impresión, ¡es muy interesante el meme! Hay muchos que, para mi gusto, dicen muchas tonterías, y por eso no los hago nunca, pero este me resultó interesante. ¡Luego en un hueco me paso!

215. That is a very sad story, I hope against hope that something good will happen soon. Immigration is such a hot topic right now that it seems anyone seeking a visa is immediately suspicious.

216. Recent income growth in King County has not been as robust as the median household income figure would suggest; household size is increasing. ACS estimates a 2.6% increase in average King County household size from 2008 – 2011.The other thing you need to keep in mind is that housing is largely a plug figure in the budget. Even with rising wages, if non-housing expenses rise faster than wages, housing will be adversely affected. – Rate this comment: 4  0

217. – Socialization can also explore the following broad heads: – About the policy on and employment. Quantity pertains to the candidate’s personality. Day 3 as a new 500-room property along with Harry Caray’s and Holy Mackerel Restaurants that will in the R&S process, HR managers need to evaluate the utility of the team.

218. Sounds a lot like a candle-type reactor. I just hope the fuel containment won’t fail after a few decades. These reactor types always push mechanical fatigue to their limits on paper…

219. When zooming into a text box, on say a search form, the browser interprets the left and right movements of you placing the cursor or adjusting the copy tool as gestures to open the sidebar. Any way to disable them?

220. Nancy DrewAlthough my aunt was 82 when they diagnosed with a form of cirrosis (She was not a drinker either). But she did take alot of over the counter medicine for every little thing. I will put your friend in my prayers. You are a good friend!!!!!!

221. citizenship itu apa ya non? maklum aku orang awam Kalo kamu merasa orang Indonesia “angkat tanganmu untuk Indonesia” (setuju dengan mas Billy, hehehe)

222. nu imi place ca atunci cand pune niste surprize pentru copii la vanzare,pune numai una,poate copilului ii place aea dinurma,nu imi place.dar in rest e OK

223. è a Hora “H” para deflagarmos uma GREVE grandiosa , atingindo todos os meios de comunicação e detonando essa corja de covardes que se instalou no nosso ESTADO. GREVE AGORA !!!!!!

224. , “The language and psychology of Synanon…and of the Cedu Schools”As a graduate…. I cannot tell the difference between the two. They are synonymous…. Ironic that that word has Synon in it…. me thinks.Anywhoo. To a regular observer it may seem like a “stretch”… but to a programite (CEDU style) the similarities are not only frightening, but also horrid memories of my own past.

225. Peder Broberg 2 november, 2012 – 11:35 Hej Malin!Tack för bra tips.Det kommer att komma info om fritids.Och självklart ska det finnas med nummer ocksÃ¥, tack!MvhPeder

226. I’m not sure where you’re getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent info I was looking for this information for my mission.

227. Wow, you’re almost done with school? I’ve still got around 2 months, too. Those flats are the best find ever! I can never find good shoes at the thrift store.

228. It depends on your needs as well as bgudet. Different people will suggest different comapnies cause of there personnel experience with them which may or may not suits you. The better option is to go to some seo forums or hire a seo freelancer. This will not only cut your cost but also give you a chance to learn seo.

229. ok, when you guys come visit in march (notice how i said "when" not "if") you should bring your camera and get some really cool shots of the boys together. maybe levi won't be crying and puking this time and it might be warm enough to do some outside stuff!! and erin looks fab, btw. you got the hottest nanny around! although my mother-in-law might be running a close second…

230. Samstag startete ich mit einem Workshop mit Slava Ebinger in die Hochzeitssaison 2012. War ein echt spannender Tag mit vielen Anregungen und neuen

231. Surfing around stumbleupon.com I noticed your website bookmarked as: <>自然なヘアスタイル | かつらナビ ブログ. I’m assuming you book marked it yourself and wanted to ask if social bookmarking gets you a bunch of site visitors? I’ve been looking at doing some book-marking for a few of my websites but wasn’t certain if it would generate any positive results. Thank you.

232. ohayooooooo^^t'as pas besoin de dire dire que c trop bon car ca al'air trop bon ^^!! vais essayer dans le même genre mes filles vont adorer j'en suis sure!!bisou et amuses toi bien avec ta cops d'irrlande!!mouak tout plein!… Afficher davantageca y est ca amarché lol!! bah t'auras deux com de moi!! mouak

233. fdIf perhaps many newspaper writers was while properly and additionally in keeping with your site content. Ehh, wouldn’t it be great. Yet at a minimum I do know I often often see the your blog site and read in what is usually most essential.21

234. Hallo,Hallo…. wollte nur sagen äh,äh mein Mann ist gelernter Glas u.Gebäudereiniger!!! Ich will ja, aber er ist immer schneller und besser!!!!L.G. Mrs. Jones

235. I am exploring the Internet as I never have before. I have more time since I reitred. I can see that there is a rich diversity in the blogs I am reading and I am trying to leave some comment whereever I visit. Your blog is not like most of the blogs that I read on the Internet, and I like the style of what you are presenting here. I am approaching this from all sides, sonce I recently started my own website with its own blog. In the text boxes I have entered my email address and my website URL. Is it ok that I included them? TheVeryBest2You 13 9

236. She is probably THAT house that the kids avoid like the bubonic plague because they probably give out mealy apples and raisins in mini boxes. Or the children are terrified of the hybrid ape man/ walking dead zombie at the door, aka Matth.

237. Carol, você é má!Que resenha mais gostosa de se ler e fiquei encantada. Quero o livro já.Passear por NY seria divino, junto com os personagens, então, seria maravilhoso. Quero ler!Beijos[]garotaquele Reply:February 9th, 2011 at 9:18 amAndar na rua com a Lily seria mico puro, mas com Dash eu topo! (y)[]

238. Las 4 ó 5 veces que he estado en su tienda de Clifford street han sido muy amables y el trato ha sido estupendo. El ambiente,la decoración y la música del establecimiento fueron de 10.Además de las corbatas, los acabados de tirantes, chalecos de cashmere o pañuelos han dado un resultado excelente hasta el día de hoy. El servicio de venta online ha sido rápido y sin ningún problema por lo que personalmente recomendaría a cualquiera la marcaSaludosMarcos

239. I am fortunate to not have had many toxic people in my life. But I am a “people pleaser” and it can be hard for me if someone doesn’t like me. I do everything I can to make them change their mind. I need to realize that it is OK to walk away. The one person who is toxic for me, unfortunately, is my mother. I moved 1/2 way across the country 16 years ago, and that helped, but because I don’t want to cut myself off from my dad, I can’t sever ties completely. As you mentioned, sometimes you can’t avoid the person completely. I can just do my best to limit our contact.

240. i've had the two-zillion pound trigger dream, but not as frequently as i have the stuck safety dream. it causes me to go all GRR LAURA SMASH and pistol whip my dream assailant.and that's just plain messy.

241. I tried taking a look at your web site on my ipod touch and the format doesnt seem to be correct. Might want to check it out on WAP as well as it seems most mobile phone layouts are not working with your web page.

242. Hi Claire, Thank you so much for includ­ing our red vel­vet cup­cakes. The look lovely on your blog. You do have a gor­geous blog, I am sit­ting with a cup of tea now enjoy­ing look­ing through it. Jacs x

243. Uy, lo tienes chungo.Sólo admiten blogs con más de dos meses de antiguedad y que sean actualizados a menudo.Igual para el año que viene…¡Suerte con el blog!

244. adding tags basically means adding a description…to the images. backlinks: this is one of the best ways to improve your pagerank (a good thing). backlinks are links that from other websites that point to your blog. there are a lot of ways of getting backlinks, including buying…

245. sounds like a dropped arch,which can cause excrutiating pain, and generally gets worse with time. Seek help with a podiatrist, who will check you out, ie bio mechanics exam, and he will advise you. Most people with dropped arch are given Orthopedic insoles which are shaped for your feet and will raise your foot which will give you tremendous relief after getting used to wearing them.

246. Gracias! Genial! Es algo que creo que todos nos decimos a menudo, especialmente cuando vemos casi todos los coches de la ciudad con un solo ocupante! El coche en la ciudad (su uso indiscriminado) es una de esas aplicaciones perversas y aberrantes de la tecnología que tanto abundan en la sociedad del despilfarro.

247. Oh, that’s too bad that you have to be apart again. I’m glad you found a use for your Eco Wool though–I don’t think you could have found a better.

248. Vivante, n’es ce pas l’essentiel. ?Ton vol d’appareil a photo, t’as raison de montrer les crocs, mord très fort.Fatiguée, repose – toi un peu, part avec des forces, tu seras plus combative contre les camions, bus, voitures……..!Courage, bisous……..

249. Mmm… yes and no. The summary they've put there only summarises the beginning of each storyline. Although I think pretty much every storyline in existence could be compared to another in a way like this.

250. tiberiu spune:imi este scarba deopotriva si de cocaglam-ii care isi iau jakete moncler false si de snobii care isi iau jakete moncler originale deoarece in superficialitatea mea cred ca scopul principal este cam acelasi in ambele cazuri

251. I've been trying to like carrot cakes but I haven't found any one that I like yet, but yours look good, maybe it's gonna be the only carrot cake I like, haha.

252. Oh I love Sean's Kitchen! I actually love the whole Astral/Star City service they're really professional. And of course – the food is absolutely fantastic! I can't wait for the My Family Feasts to start airing on SBS!

253. The unfolding disaster Middle East is the fault neither of the THE Christians or SOME Christians.Let me suggest that real guilty party is THE Christian Fundamentalist ESTABLISHMENT — or most of it anywayWhy single out the jews?

254. – I am not so sure about dim sum from sth melb. Many ppl talk bout the stall at the sth melb mkt … but i m not so impressed. imho they are 'ok' but nothing to write home to HK about! :)BBH

255. this time is different, it ends up being the same.Recoveries tend to be swift and if you are not in the market for it, you will get double whammied. This is what happened in late 2002. All those suckers who got burned when the dot-coms busted missed the significant recovery. The same fools who got killed searching for the top will get murdered again seeking the bottom. The smart money bailed at 1200 or 1300 on the dow and will start averaging back in at the current levels. Greed will kill you at the top just as much as it will burn you at the bottom.Disclaimer: My lobotomy operation was successful last night.

256. What a wonderful blog you have created. I just stopped in to let you know I truly appreciated your blog and shall be checking in from time to time from now on.

257. As far as OD goes, 2010 has already been a better year than 2009. In 2009, OD wasn’t updated on a daily basis until June, and I was the only one posting at the time. We had about 10,000 comments on January 1, 2010.Since January 2010, almost 15,000 comments have been posted. We have multiple contributors posting new material every day. Threads are averaging about 35 to 40 comments per article. Unique visitors have more than doubled since November. We are doing activism in the real world and getting into social media. New contributors and commentators are showing up all the time.

258. This works for me with the spinning girl:I ‘naturally’ see her spinning clockwise. This is because my brain tells me that the uplifted leg is in front of her standing leg when it sweeps right to left.However, if I look at her feet, then tell myself that her uplifted leg is BEHIND her when it sweeps right to left, my brain starts to make the switch. Takes a try or two…

259. Could it be that when oil decline in mature areas like US and Europe trade goes up at first even though production reaches a plateau. New oilfields in far away places and demand destruction in economically weaker countries means more shipments of oil.

260. perchè Minoli non si vede e non si ascolta..in base a cosa???..vorrei capire…cosa ha detto di sbagliato??..è da poco che mi sto interessando al tema…voglio solo capire….

261. You really make it appear really easy together with your presentation however I in finding this topic to be actually something which I think I might never understand. It seems too complex and very broad for me. I’m looking ahead in your next publish, I will attempt to get the dangle of it!

262. daar mag je wel sojaprodukten gebruiken he? Ik eet het ook al jaren niet meer maar weet wel dat de meningen over het gebruik verschillen, zoals met veel dingen uiteraard. Ik denk dat je eigenlijk alles wat bewerkt is lekker moet laten staan .

263. To wielki człowiek i my mieszkancy Siedlec powinnismy byc dumni ze mamy takiego Wspanialego Inwestora jakim jest pan Konstanty.Buduje nam GalerieS i cale osiedla. Dlaczego nie dostrzegamy waloru ze nasze miasto sie rozwija?Ja zycze firmie Strus wszystkiego najlepszego z okazji Swiat Bozego Narodzenia!

264. about ending QE2 there will be another program that does the same thing under a different name to take its place until foreign creditors and domestic bond holders signal that they have had enough. While I used to project $150 silver and $5,000 gold I am now thinking that I was way too conservative. To save the USD it will have to be linked to gold or silver but at prices that are substantially higher. Expect to see $10,000 gold and $250 silver in five years.

265. ho un Software Server Lion 10.7.3 (11D50)ed ho seguito tue istruzioni e tutto funzionama non so come installarlo in localepoi volevo chiederti ma lo posso usare cosi o è meglio istallarlo su un hosting preferirei se si come fare x trasferirlociao Angelo

266. Permetteci di ringraziare i tantissimi amici che ci hanno inviato messaggi augurali dall’estero, in particolare dagli Stati Uniti, dall’Argentinas e dall’Australia. Città Nostra non li dimentica ed augura loro un felicissimo Natale.

267. Ebizur,Since you seem to have a good grasp of the Asian mtDNA distribution, can you comment on the question whether all non-Western-Eurasian Tibetan mtDNA is highly derived and of (far) SE and central East origin?Is there presently enough information to either exclude or perhaps suggest a pre-LGM direct route from NE India (for part of the population) instead of the traditional counterclockwise model?

268. Marco Antonio de Souza disse:Estive hoje no Banco do Brasil s/a e o Abono Salarial dos recenseadores que não receberam anteriormente por motivo exposto acima, já está depositado na conta sendo liberado dia 02 de dezembro de 2011 no referido Banco.

269. Information is not only beneficial for free web hosting service provider but is also valuable for webmasters using free web hosts (especially in shared hosting). This article guides to check out if other websites are abusing their web host provider's services.Thanks for information

270. $24 isnt a bad price for this. I tried buying a cheapie digital watch at K-Mart and they’re at least $30. And that’s for 90s retro which is definitly not as cool as 80s retro.

271. I’m really impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it’s rare to see a great blog like this one these days..

272. LISTIN UP EVERYONE VERY IMPORTANTTheMusicMilitia? will be? attacking? Justin Biebers BABY videoon September 1st? onward …?? Remember to dislike, put? a comment and flag on the baby vid on? sep 1.We?? need your help to? destroy this modern? autotune music thathas ruled? the? world.? Copy paste this? comment? on every good? music?THUMPS UP SO PEOPLE CAN SEE

273. Your stash pact is a challenge and a half! I love the single girl quilt, can't wait to see yours. I'm planning on a tumbling block quilt by hand and finally making your scrap vomit quilt too! I'm going to have to google a bee quilt, not heard of one of those…

274. The design for your weblog is a little bit off in Epiphany. Even So I like your blog. I may have to install a normal web browser just to enjoy it.

275. « Currently, some videos or Flash content in previews appear as a "puzzle piece" icon or a black square. We're working on rendering these rich content types accurately. »I for one would love to be able to create a snapshot of my (flash) site as it is viewed by visitors after the intro loads the main movie. Maybe this could be crawled by use of some new meta tag. "META NAME="preview" CONTENT="previewofsite.jpg" ?

276. Alaha, you are more than amazing, lovely and loving!I love this poem for its ethical message. LOVE YOU!!!You are really very huge pride and the most precious and valuable asset for Afghanistan and now the world.

277. Hey Connie,I couldn’t agree with you more. But let’s say that a better social scoring came along. You wouldn’t even have to participate in an official Perks program, you could simply use the tool to find influencers and reach out directly. We’ll see what happens in the future, but I feel like this could be a win for everyone.

278. Con la Nexus 7 se pueden leer documentos word,pero ¿también se pueden redactar en word? Si es posible…¿qué editor de texto hay que descargar para ello?…y otra duda más…¿Cómo visualizamos power point? (ppt-pps) . Gracias

279. Jeg elsker også kort av alle slag, men spesielt julekort, og spesielt da de med julekrybbe på. Har samlet i mange år, og har over 4000 kort tilsammen, de siste åra har jeg vært selektiv i samlinga da den tar en deeeel plass.Det lille brettet med bambi på var helt herlig!!!!!

280. I kept won­der­ing if Chick-​​​​fil-​​​​istro was going to make a comment.Well, as a bona-​​fide Chick-​​fil-​​istro, I really have to stand with What’s more, when Bert and Ernie finally make it legal and con­firm what we’ve all known all along, there’s not a snowball’s chance of the recep­tion being held at Chick-​​fil-​​a. I hear they’re lean­ing toward Chuck E. Cheese.Much more for­ward look­ing, tol­er­ant and inclu­sive… and skytubes!

281. In its forty-year history, the cubicle has become the “icon” for “soulless” and “uninspiring” work.  But is that the way our work was meant to be?  Dilbert and The Office provide great comic relief, but is humor our only option in escaping the soul-suffocating reality of meaningless work?Get out and get dirty. The fresh air will do all our political leaders much good.

282. merhaba degerli ustad. Konulari yeni takip etmeye basladim ve uygulamalari orneklerdeki sekilde gelistirdim. Bir konu var aklima takilan. Web sayfasini uygulama icine gomebilir miyiz. Boyle bisey var mi. Varsa deginebilor misiniz. Ilginiz icin tesekkur ederim.VA:F [1.9.14_1148]please wait…VA:F [1.9.14_1148](from 0 votes)

283. Also ich fand den Film auch gut und unterhaltsam (hatte auch mal meinen Senf dazu abgegeben). In Sachen Tom Cruise sollte man echt einfach den Privatspacken äh -menschen ausblenden, denn die Filme von ihm seh ich auch gerne.

284. Nesting HTML inside of a button tag (the <span>’s in the prototypes shown above) will cause the HTML to be submitted in Internet Explorer (instead of the form value). It’s a pretty well known issue. That’s my guess as to why they went with <div>’s instead of <button> tags. I know YUI puts their wrapper HTML outside of the <button> tag to get around this issue.

285. Tiens ! Personne ne relève l’influence de l’anglais.Bigre ! Et comment expliquez-vous que l’anglais qui, dans bien des cas marque comme le français, voire mieux que le français, une différence d’accord entre la troisième personne du singulier et celle du pluriel, puisse influencer le français et encourager l’inobservance ou la mauvaise observance des règles d’accord, ce qui est le sujet du jour ?

286. Trzymam kciuki za IN, chociaż to wino nie jest tylko w Biedronce. Można je też kupić bodajże Carrefourze i chyba innych sklepach. A opinii jestem bardzo ciekaw.

287. I definitely don’t mean stripping images out, nobody would be that crazy :)I do wonder how much layout stuff will ultimately go on many sites in future though to enable them to be more reliably device agnostic.

288. In questa vicenda rivive il romanzo di Kafka “il processo”, assurdo….., mai possibile che vengano poste in essere una serie di argomentazioni atte a giudicare qualcosa che non è avvenuto. boh?!?

289. by Michael & Marlene Griffith, Contributing Writers. This is part two, here you can read part one.Photo SourceMarriage conflicts during the holidaysI think any married couple can say that during

290. Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I to find It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I am hoping to offer one thing back and help others like you helped me.

291. « Certains joueur ne jouent, par exemple, pas plus de 10% de leur fond de roulement »A moins d’avoir une EXCELLENTE raison d’aller dépenser jusqu’à 10%, c’est plutôt 5% pour les parties de cash game, et 1-2% pour les tournois.Comme la chance intervient prioritairement à court et moyen terme, mieux vaux jouer à la roulette si on joue 20% ou plus de sa bankroll : une roulette ne peut pas exploiter votre peur de tout perdre.

292. Ce que j’aime, c’est que tu arrives toujours à sublimer, dans tes recettes, des aliments tout simples pour en faire de la grande cuisine. Moi, les navets, j’adore, mais sortie du pot au feu et du canard aux navets de mon enfance ….Je dois aller au marché ce matin, je vais voir si je trouve une botte de ces petites merveilles !Bisoushélène

293. I will definitely have to check out that book.  Most of our fears of have no basis in reality. We make permanent decisions based on temporary circumstances and create so many limitations in our lives as a result.  Reply

294. Oni dear you could never upset us. We understand life needs attending to first. We wonder and we worry but that’s because we care. As long as you keep us informed of how things are going and that you’re okay everything will be just fine.You did a great job on the picture there. Definately your style. I like how you incoproated your moniker on the image and made it appear to be a part of the image itself. Keep up the good work.

295. In most of my life experience–social, work, private–the judicial use of profanity was considered a matter of professionalism. IE, the higher the rung on the social ladder, the less acceptable the swearing. Community Theater cured that. Somewhat. The characters in my current screenplay still tend to avoid swearing but it’s consistent with supposedly representing the race to another species. Best foot (claw?) forward, etc…

296. Being taken over by a bigger fish isn’t a bad thing, at least that the research gets continued by someone who has the capital to work on it. Eventually it might get unsustainable for the big biotechs (the way it has for pharma) but till then, at least someone is interested in the cool new research being done by small businesses

297. Zonguldak’a 60 cm kar yaÄŸmış ve devam ediyor.350 köy yolu ulaşıma kapanmış. Åžehire elektirik verilemiyormuÅŸ.“Annem diyaliz hastası. Hastaneye götürmem lazım. Ama gidemiyoruz. 40 yaşındayım. Zonguldak’ta böyle kar görmedim. Åžehir merkezine gidemiyoruz. Böyle bir ÅŸey olabilir mi?” biri böyle demiÅŸ.

298. Hey John, hang in there! Eugene was trying to form impressionable adolescents into becoming strong guys who would reach out to wherever there was evil – but they were young and impressionable to start off with. The “grown-ups” like Eugene and the Oblates reached out EXACTLY to those who needed it the most, the so-called “bad company”Thanks for being so present ot this site, John, I appreciate your support – even more so now that i have met you.

299. I’m currently obsessed with the television show Eureka, which is unlike me, because I don’t like television, barely watch it, and have never in my life been obsessed with a television show before. But I realized just this morning that my obsession is because of the sense of community in the show and how much I want that community to be in my life. Sadly, Eureka doesn’t really exist, but it was really interesting to read your post and learn that community=happiness. Thanks for posting. And if you can figure out how we can create/find more community (without becoming Amish), please share.

300. A person essentially help to make severely posts I’d state. This is the first time I frequented your web page and to this point? I surprised with the analysis you made to make this particular put up amazing. Great task!

301. I would Love the Jake bookcase as my little boy is a bit of a book worm and we are currently running out of space. I would love to create a little book sanctuary for him on his room with a red incy egg chair to sit back and relax in!! i would also love the leo drawers/change table tht we could use for our newborn but also use as a beautiful storage cabinet later to lock secret treasures n other interesting things away!

302. Third Flower…My spouse and that i happen to be now delighted that Albert could perform his reports because of the concepts he had by your web page. It really is now and again perplexing to just generally be giving freely actions which many people could have been ma…

303. I realize that this was only a very minor throwaway point at the end of a useful discussion, but it puzzles me that you give credence to the mythology that a handful of terrorists guided by a single man in a cave in Afghanistan were responsible for the events of September 11, 2001. If you or anyone else can explain how Building 7 collapsed at free fall speed without using explosives or how flight 93 crashed in Pennsylvania and left no wreckage behind I will listen with an open mind.

304. Responding belatedly to your beautiful idea of forgiving ourselves entirely, for keeps.My sense is there is that space of unconditional love and forgiveness that abides within us, but part of the human predicament is we keep forgetting it, leaving it, and then have to find our way back again.What do you think about your question?t[]

305. Hi guys. When I was out of shape, thank god I had the cow sense to dress appropriately so no one knows. For example, I would wear high waist dresses so that my overall height looks taller, even when i was out of shape.I am glad I motivated you! Your kind words motivated me too! (:

306. Bardzo kompetentna Oh! Bracie, dobrze. Dorośniesz. Z osób, zwrócić uwagę na ciało, zadbać o siebie. Jesteśmy bardzo zaniepokojeni Ciebie. Mam nadzieję, że są dobrze zatankować! Ci pomóc ~ [ ] 14 czerwca 200